First Office Visit
Welcome, to our practice , we are glad you have chosen us for your foot care. At your first visit, we will collect all of your information and do a full examination so we understand your condition and discuss how we can care for you.
- Your Current Insurance Card
- Completed Registration form and health questionnaire (available below)
- Current list of all medications
- Previous test results including X-rays, MRI, bone scans, CT or other medical records related to your condition.
If your insurance is an HMO/managed care plan and you are required to obtain a referral from your primary care physician (PCP), the referral must be obtained before you can be seen for an office visit. Please coordinate this with your primary care physician (PCP) in advance. Appointments will be rescheduled if required referrals are not received in the office by the time of your visit.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
In order to server you better and faster, we have provided our New Patient Registration form online. You can print out, complete and bring with you for your office visit.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Need to cancel or reschedule? We understand that sometimes plans can change. If you need to cancel or change an appointment, we simply ask that you give us 24 hours notice. This helps us stay organized and serve all our patients effectively. If 24 hours noitce is not provided you may be billed a cancelation fee.